The Office of Student Media now offers Social Media Management as a service to local businesses and university departments. We kicked off this new program last year and have had great success in effectively managing various social media platforms for a variety of clients. Our Digital Media Strategist are undergraduate students out of the Journalism school that have been trained and educated on the best practices of using social media as well as strategic techniques to maximize exposure.
We have monthly packages as well as discounted rates for a 3 month program. All packages include the following:
- Initial meeting to conduct a needs analysis and develop a plan of action. A photo shoot will be scheduled if needed.
- Daily monitoring of the account
- Regular posting
- Interaction with appropriate communities/connecting with related accounts
- Receive weekly social media calendars which will provide an overview of all weekly posts and related statistics.
- Access to an in-house design team that can create graphics for your cover page or individual posts.
Our packages are:
Twitter-$200 per month/$480 for 3 months
Facebook-$200 per month/ $480 for 3 months
Twitter and Facebook- $300 per month/$720 for 3 months
Google + Local-$100 per month/ $240 for 3 months
Pinterest- $100 per month/$240 for 3 months
Instagram- $100 per month/$240 for 3 months