*Edited: all volunteer positions are filled.
We need your help getting the word out about First Night Carolina! Do you have an office Twitter or Facebook page? Consider promoting the event page or hashtag through your own social media resources.
Want to RSVP to our Facebook event? It can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/FNC2013.
Don’t have time to come up with your own creative tweet about #FirstNightCarolina? Just copy and paste these! We’ve made it easy for you!
Suggested Tweets to Promote First Night Carolina:
· Celebrate being a Gamecock, get ready for football games, and eat free food! #FirstNightCarolina Check it out- http://tinyurl.com/FNC2013.
· Are you an incoming student who loves free pizza and ice cream? Come to #FirstNightCarolina! RSVP here http://tinyurl.com/FNC2013.
· Need to learn all the #Gamecock chants? Learn them at #FirstNightCarolina the night of move in day! http://tinyurl.com/FNC2013
· Can’t wait for the first football game to jump around to Sandstorm? Do it at #FirstNightCarolina! http://tinyurl.com/FNC2013
· Want to sample some of Columbia’s best food trucks? You can at #FirstNightCarolina! http://tinyurl.com/FNC2013
· Are you the best dancer in #UofSC17? Prove it at #FirstNightCarolina! http://tinyurl.com/FNC2013
If you do want to be creative, just make sure to use the hashtag #FirstNightCarolina. The only details we really tell students are that there’s free food, music, giveaways, and a pep rally atmosphere.