Have you thought about the mark you’ll make at USC and in the community this month? The Leadership and Service Center has a variety of ways that you can hone your leadership skills and serve the community during the month of November!
· Fit an Impact Weekly Service Project into your schedule.
· Make the holidays happen for families in need by checking out a Salvation Army stocking, donating to Harvest Hope Food Bank, or signing a card for a military member through Carolina Cares.
· Check out the information session for Winter Alternative Break trips on Tuesday, Nov. 5 at 6:15 in Russell House room 304.
· Apply for a Leadership & Service Award before Nov. 22nd.
· Save your spot for the Student Leadership & Diversity Conference after Nov. 1.
· Register to be a site leader for MLK Days of Service after Friday, November 1, OR register to serve as a volunteer after Monday, Nov.11.
· Register for the last Service Saturday of fall semester on November 9th.
· Polish up on your public speaking by attending the Skill Builders session at 5:30 in Preston on Tuesday, Nov. 12th.
· Join a new student organization by attending the Mini Student Organization Fair from 11-2 on Greene Street on Wednesday, Nov. 13th.
· Attend the Etiquette Dinner on Nov. 14th from 5:30-7:30 in the Russell House Ballroom.
· Learn more about poverty in South Carolina through one of the many Hunger & Homelessness Week events the week of Nov. 18th -22nd.
· Get ready to beat Clemson by coming to Tigerburn on Monday, November 25th.
Visit us in the Campus Life Center of Russell House to learn more about any of our opportunities!