WHAT: The University of South Carolina Career Center Spring 2014 Etiquette Dinner
WHY: Join us and you will:
- Learn formal dining and networking etiquette from Georgia Doran, a Corporate Etiquette and International Protocol Consultant
- Dine on a delicious fourse-course meal provided by our employer sponsors
- Have the opportunity to network with several employer sponsors
- Enjoy an evening of fun and fellowship with fellow students
WHO: The Spring Etiquette Dinner is open to USC Columbia undergraduates in the colleges of arts and sciences, education, HRSM, mass communications and information studies, music, nursing, pharmacy, public health and social work (advanced registration is required).
WHEN: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m on Wednesday, February 12, 2014.
- Check in will begin at 5:45 p.m.
- An informal networking opportunity with employers will be held from 6:00 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
- A seated, served dinner will from 6:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Capstone, Campus Room, 1st floor
DRESS: Business professional dress is strongly preferred, but business casual dress is acceptable. Keep in mind that you will have the opportunity to network with potential employers. See http://www.sc.edu/career/Webresources/searchinterview.html for tips on appropriate professional and business casual dress attire.
As we recognize that some last minute cancellations are genuinely unavoidable due to illness or emergencies, we will keep a wait list. However, in order for us to invite someone from the waitlist to participate we must have your cancellation emailed to email@example.com no later than 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 12, 2014. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Seating is limited to the first 100 students who register. Please carefully review the email confirmation you receive to see if you were actually registered for the event or were added to the waitlist. If waitlisted and we receive a cancellation, we will attempt to contact you no later than 2:00 p.m. on the day of the event.