The Office of Undergraduate Research at the University of South Carolina is currently soliciting applications for the position of Program Coordinator. Applications are due online by May 15. To apply, go to https://uscjobs.sc.edu
The Office of Undergraduate Research seeks to enrich the academic experience of all USC undergraduates by providing research and scholarly experiences in their chosen fields. The office promotes inquiry, discovery, and creativity in all disciplines through faculty-student mentoring relationships and the integration of instruction with research, scholarship, and creative activities. To learn more about OUR, go to http://www.sc.edu/our/
The Office of Undergraduate Research Program Coordinator assists in the development, implementation, and assessment of initiatives to support and enhance undergraduate research at the University of South Carolina. Duties include:
- Develop and implement assessment of undergraduate research and associated programs. Provide recommendations for program development based on assessment results.
- Assist in the development, management, and growth of undergraduate research activities such as student advisement, coordinating office programs, promoting opportunities to students and faculty through presentations and individual outreach, coordinating and developing marketing materials
- Assist with the planning, execution, and assessment of Discovery Day, Caravel, and other showcases of student work
- Plan, organize, and conduct workshops, seminars, and course offerings related to undergraduate research
- Collaborate with campus partners to develop, implement, manage, assess, and track undergraduate research activities
Masters degree in higher education, Student Personnel Services, Education or related field, OR bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience.
Submit application, resume, cover letter, and list of references via the USC Employment website at https://uscjobs.sc.edu.
Student Services Program Coordinator II, Requisition Number 007420. You can search by department as well: Office of Research.
Review of applications will begin on May 9, 2014 and continue until the position is filled.
Questions? Contact Office of Undergraduate Research at (803) 777-1141 or email@example.com.
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities or decisions for qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.