The Study Abroad Program Development Workshop is designed for deans, faculty and staff who are interested in leading short-term study abroad programs during a spring break, Maymester or summer term. Participants of this workshop will:
· Learn how to make program arrangements using a variety of resources
· Gain an understanding of best practices in short-term education abroad programming
· Obtain information on how to get started on the short-term study abroad program development process
· Hear from a panel of campus faculty and staff who have led UofSC programs abroad
This workshop will be held in the Maxcy College Classroom and is being offered at two separate times to accommodate varying schedules:
Monday, April 13, 2-3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 14,10-11:30 a.m.
Register for the workshop online.
All faculty and staff interested in leading programs during spring break, Maymester or summer 2016 are strongly encouraged to submit program proposals by Friday, May 15 for early review. Program proposals for 2016 will be accepted through the following deadlines:
· August 15: New Global Classroom Program Proposals
· August 31: Global Classroom Program Proposal Renewals