The Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support professional development team is accepting nominations for the 2016 division awards. The awards recognize employees at various levels of responsibility within the division who consistently contribute to the mission of the division while providing high quality service to students, parents and Carolina community members.
Awards will be presented at the division’s annual Recognition Breakfast at 8:30 a.m. Friday, April 29 in the Russell House University Union Ballroom.
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Exemplary Service to the Carolina Community Award
- Outstanding Service to Students Award
- Continuing Excellence Awards (awarded in two categories)
- New Staff Member of the Year Awards (awarded in two categories)
- Graduate Assistant of the Year Award
- Faculty/Staff Partner Award
- Unsung Hero Award